Anyone can learn how to make hash from kief; all you need is a glass jar, a piece of wax paper and some kief. This is the simplest method of hash making where processed kief is used as the primary ingredient. This method of making hash from kief is perfect for off-grid living and cultivation and for preppers or anyone working in remote locations with little or no access to supplies.
Kief hash made using this method is extremely potent and fresh-tasting, although the finished product will depend on the quality of kief that you start with.
How to Make Hash from Kief: Ingredients
- Glass Jar with Lid
- Wax Paper
How to Make Hash from Kief: Process
- Place kief in pile in the center of a medium square of wax paper.
- Fold the paper around the kief into a tight square or rectangular package; tape shut if necessary.
- Fill the glass jar with very hot water and tightly replace lid. Handle with pot holders or other cloth if needed.
- Roll the jar over the package repeatedly, pressing and heating the hash for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool package in the refrigerator, freezer, snow, ice, etc. for 30-60 minutes. This makes the hash pliable so that it can be removed from the wax paper.
Unwrap and enjoy fresh kief hash!
There you have it; now you know how to make kief hash with virtually no supplies or equipment in just 5 simple steps. This method is very similar to other kief hash methods, most notably the “hair iron” or “hair straightener” method. The general idea is that the kief should be pressed and heated. If you know of other simple methods of making hash from kief, let us know in the comments below or send me an email: email@example.com.
If you’re looking for something a little stronger, try learning How to Make Cannabis Infused Coconut Oil.